Friday, July 25, 2014

Finally Sharing My Own Music

I've been hesitant to share my own music mostly because I wasn't sure how to post it since everything on here technically belongs to Blogger. However, I don't think the instrumental version of my newest song will be at too much risk! I finished the lyrics (so far; may add another verse) last night, but again I don't want that to get stolen...not that anyone would want it. This is fresh off the press so is still a bit rough, but I'm liking it a lot so far. As for what the song's about, it's a lurv song entitled "We Should Just Dance." Not sure who I wrote it about. The most serious relationship I'm in presently is with the pint of Ben and Jerry's in my freezer. Anyway, here you are! Short, sweet post for your Friday. Happy weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment