Thursday, June 26, 2014

Coming Soon: Book Reviews!

It's like Christmas come early! I just got my first book from the Blogging for Books program. I'll have my full review of it next week. I'm so excited about this book already and I can't wait to dig in!

I have to confess that I have been denying myself the pleasure of reading at leisure for while now. Grad school tends to suck away all extra time and energy that I usually devote to such endeavors. Now that I've got some actual free time on my hands and am not writing papers every single night, I can read again!


Sound Of Music Lady - Look at all The free time I have

Just as I had no time to read, I also had no money to buy books. I finally have a little bit of both now. YES. So I went to the really awesome books/music/cool stuff store down the road and got the last copy of "The Ocean at the End of the Lane" by Neil Gaiman. I always feel like I've beat a game when I things happen like that. I also was given a book by my boss because she is amazing and gets me. It's call "Hobbit Lessons: A Map for Life's Unexpected Journeys" by Devin Brown. I can't wait to read all three of my new books and I'll be telling you all about them. 

What's on your TBR (to be read) list? Any books you're especially excited about?

No comments:

Post a Comment